From: <Noppie>
To: Multiple recipients of list GUTTERS <gutters>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: Future of Comics

    I am a little more hopeful.  I cannot imagine Marvel folding.  All that
money from licensing marvel characters.  It a shame that the previous owners
of Marvel ran their company into the ground.  I seen that in the defense
industry.  CEO would run their company into the ground then giving them
selves a big raise and run before the company went under.
    Still it hard to imagine even if Marvel surrenders to the debt.  That
the
rest of the Comic Book industry would collapse with it.
    Diamond would not be real happy.  There is still FM and Cold Cuts
operating