ToMailing List GUTTERS
SubjectJust a brain hic-cup
FromRyan Dika
DateJune 3, 2001, 12:54 p.m.
Doncha' love Hotmail's inbox protector? It diligently keeps my comic
brethern away so that I may peruse actual spam in peace... ah well, until I
can get Outlook Express working again... this is it.

I just wanted to say that I love the term 'McCloudian', and ask this
question. I'm a penciller, and decent inker a la crowquill, but a while ago
I bought brushes for a more authentic manga look. Plus it never hurts to
expand, right?, BUT! Are there any sites you guys know of that ruminate on
brushing ink? I've been at it a while and my lines are as unconfident as
ever. Seeing as I'm not gonna give up, I'd better look for help, ne c'est
pas?

And... on a 10 x 15 workspace, where should I put the borders to constrain
non-bleed art? Damn, I should cut the guys at Eon a cheque.

Thanks,
~Ryan