Re: super white out and halftones

  1. super white out and halftones
  2. Choavana
ToMailing List GUTTERS
SubjectRe: super white out and halftones
FromJim Drew / Ciao! Publications
DateApril 29, 2002, 2:17 p.m.
Threadsuper white out and halftones
Brian <mancerone> wrotes:

>Two. I want to experiment with some halftones, and
>know that they come in little sheets that you can cut
>apart and apply or maybe rub on, but can't think of
>where I could buy them or what they're called.

Zipatone is the classic name; I think these days it's Lettraset.

You might try a web search or do a call around to assorted art
stores.  I recall hearing that there is some Japanese import brand of
that sort of stuff with bundles of patterns not found in the American
standard stuff.

You can also, of course, do your toning on the computer and create
whatever patterns you like, with a great degree of control and
undoability.

Jim