As in Level I, there are no Wandering Monsters here either.
1) 2 wights live here: AC5, MV12, HD4+3, At1, D1-4, SA: one level, SD: silver/magic needed to hit, Al: LE. They even have some treasure: a scimitar+2, and 30 gp, 15 ep, 20 pp, 2,000 sp, 20,000 cp.
2) 25 skeletons are in the cells, but the metal has long since rtusted away, and they are no longer held. They will attack anything living: AC7, MV12, HD1, hp 5, At1, D1-6, SD: 1/2 damage from sharp weapons.
4) The rest of the Crabmen will be here. (There are 30 total.) Their treasure, in one corner, is 300 sp, a silver statue worth 50 gp, and 2 silver rings (25 gp, 100 gp). They also have a wand, made of silver, which also happens to be a wand of wonder, 5 charges.
6) Ten Large Spiders screw around here: AC8, MV6*15, HD1+1, hp 7, At1, D1, SA: poison at +2. Amongst their webs are 150 cp, 100 sp, 70 ep, 50 gp and 35 pp.
7) Shriekers: 4, AC7, MV1, HD3, hp 16, 17, 16, At0, SD: noise, Size: L. Nothing will respond.
8) A Marlgoyle resides here: AC2, MV6/12, HD6, hp 28, At4, D1-6/1-6/2-4/2-8, SA: surprise 80%, SD: +1 or better to hit, Al: CE. It has treasure, buried under the largest rock (combined strength of 35 to move): a map of the city, and 164 gp, 1,000 sp, 1,000 cp.