Negative Space: Arizona
- Benson, Arizona: Mary Ann’s Mostly Books
Set up in an old storefront, the place is very disorganized but worth browsing through—especially if you need a break from driving I-10.
- Painfully thoughtless politics
- Televised debates discourage intelligent, thoughtful discussion in politics: a few seconds of thinking is ridiculed in DC.
- The Yuma Territorial Dungeon
The Yuma Territorial Prison looks like a great dungeon setting. It’s history provides inspirational ideas for more fantastic dungeons.
- Los Manjares de Pepe—Yuma
“Los Manjares de Pepe is widely recognized among the culinary cognoscenti of Yuma (well, at least among my friends and me) as the best Mexican restaurant in town—and that’s saying something considering how many good Mexican restaurants our town boasts of.”
- Ruth McClung for Arizona Congressional District 7
“As a nation, we face many complex challenges requiring innovative solutions. I am committed to limiting our government and defending our Constitution. Working as a physicist, I understand the importance of finding the right solution instead of causing new problems. Maybe it does take a rocket scientist.”