Negative Space: Denver
- BlogCon 2011
Are you ready for that? Checking into a Denver hotel under a phony name with intent to commit capital fraud and a head full of acid? I sure hope so.
- CNN Jeopardy in Occupy Denver
- The CNN reporter, talking to Lt. Robert King, asked “Is it fair to say the trouble-makers are not necessarily affiliated with the Occupy movement?”
- Denver: Capitol Hill Books and Kilgore Books
Among bibliophiles, Denver is known for Tattered Cover. But that’s not the only, nor necessarily even the best, place to go for books. I’ve purchased far more, and far more interesting, books at some of the smaller bookstores in the area.
- “I might be in Colorado…”
It’s been a long time since I’ve traveled on a trip short enough not to have checked bags. Normally, if I’m going on a short trip, I drive, because the hassle of flying isn’t worth it.
- E.P.A. Head Said to Decide To Kill Disputed Dam Project
“The head of the Environmental Protection Agency has decided to block construction of a $1 billion dam proposed for the South Platte River south of Denver, the focus of an intense battle between environmentalists and supporters of increased development, The Washington Post reported in its Friday issue.”