Negative Space: Hillary Clinton
- The candidate we deserve
Do we deserve these two candidates? Well, we voted for them, and we listened to the media that pushed them on us.
- Celebrate Independence Day: Rejoin Britain
United States politicians and pundits plan to fix flawed U.S. exit vote by rejoining Britain, returning the United States to the European Union.
- Clinton accuses Russia of infiltrating United States government
Worried about falling poll numbers in working-class states, Clinton campaign identifies, addresses, a key concern of middle-class: the Soviet threat to the United States electoral process.
- Clinton calls for institutionalizing, curing, Trump supporters
After Republican Donald Trump calls for a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton’s email server, Hillary Clinton calls for beating Trump supporters. Journalists immediately investigate voter who asked question about health care.
- Clinton supporters, can we make a deal?
The left is refusing to look inward about why they lost the election, and instead continues to try to blame Trump supporters for just not being introspective enough to see how horrible their candidate is.
- Clinton vows UFO investigation
Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton assures America she will investigate the UFOs of Area 51 and stand up to the vast ice cream conspiracy.
- Crony vs. Crony
The voters will look up and shout “save us!” History will look down, and whisper “no”.
- Democrats introduce mens rea reform
Congressional Democrats move to extend FBI Director Comey’s Clinton mens rea standard to all Americans.
- Democrats: Women faint, it’s what they do
Press, Democrats, defend Hillary Clinton’s collapse, gaffes. “All women faint when they can’t stand the heat.”
- Election lessons: be careful what you wish for
Republicans should learn from the Democrats’ mistake of the primary season: be careful what you wish for, you might just get… half of it. They wanted Donald Trump as Hillary Clinton’s opponent.
- Florence Foster Jenkins is Hillary Clinton
There are too many coincidences to avoid the conclusion that Florence Foster Jenkins, the movie, is a satirical attack on the relationship between Hillary Rodham Clinton and her sexless partnership with the press.
- Hillary Clinton and husband accused of sexual assault
Between them, Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her husband, William, stand accused of sexual harassment or assault against at least eight women, and have paid settlements of at least $850,000.
- The Hillary Clinton e-mail ‘scandal’ that isn’t
There’s no there here, and it doesn’t affect her campaign. Nothing in the law says felons can’t be President.
- Hillary Clinton embraces book banning
During latest debate, Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton embraced book bans, drone targeting of critical works.
- Hillary Clinton vows to lift blacks out of the ghetto
Hillary Clinton voiced support for improving the black race by creating a government panel to decide who is fit and unfit to have children. Praises Planned Parenthood for aborting unfit blacks.
- Hillary Clinton will make America above average again
Democratic candidate vows to make government programs great by shutting down departments, schools that are below average.
- Hillary Clinton’s lost decade: 2012 concussion destroy’s candidate’s memory
The Democratic candidate for president blamed a 2012 concussion for her inability to remember what is and is not classified information, and how classified information should be handled, despite a decade of training on congressional committees and at the State Department.
- Mitt Romney Day 2015
- For the 2015 Mitt Romney Day, the award goes to a pundit who worked at a high level in one administration, telling another pundit his opinion doesn’t count because he worked at a low level in another administration.
- New York Times claims even moderate Democrats socialist
According to accusations by the New York Times, Democrats have moved so far to the left that even moderate Democrats are socialists today.
- No One Left to Lie To
- Clinton’s problems are, in Hitchens’s telling, because he was a conservative. A provincial conservative, the worst kind. He’s just not smart like Hitchens. Which is undoubtedly true, but being smart doesn’t make leftist policies any more sane.
- The Parable of the Primary
If Republicans are looking to be more Obama than Obama, they couldn’t have found a better cronyist than Donald Trump.
- President-elect Clinton announces new police body-cam rules
Comedian Seth Meyers, speaking for millions of Americans, said “They’re just private servers. What’s the harm in that?”
- Sanders complains: world has too much food
Due to global warming, rampant capitalism, the world has too much food and too many people. Overweight outnumber underweight for first time since God talked to Moses. Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders calls for institution of Soviet food lines.
- Shocker: Hillary Clinton endorses Donald Trump
After reviewing Comey testimony, former Secretary of State says Donald Trump has more of what it takes to be President, drops out of race.
- Spin Cycle: Inside the Clinton Propaganda Machine
This is basically the story of how the Clinton administration gave the media an excuse for not following up.
- Two lessons for the price of one, for the Republican Party
The Republican Party needs to stop trying to make it easy for the press to derail their primary process.
- Why is the media saying Sanders lost the debate?
Bernie Sanders spoke an important and inconvenient truth about socialism when he came to Hillary Clinton’s defense at the debates.