Negative Space: travel
- Belkin 6-plug, 2-port wall brick and USB charger
I picked this up in Target in Round Rock for about $20 and it immediately became invaluable. It takes over a standard two-plug wall receptacle and turns it into six plugs and two USB ports.
- The bookstores less traveled
- These aren’t the bookstores people travel across the country to visit. But if you’re already traveling across the country, you’ll want to take advantage of the opportunity to visit them.
- Lincoln Freed Me
From San Diego to Louisiana and back in a Lincoln Town Car.
- Still-life with electronics
The Belkin mini-surge protector in use.
- San Diego to Louisiana and Back in Three Minutes
I set the camera on the dashboard and had it take a photo every minute. I drove from San Diego to Dallas, to Georgetown, to Houston, to San Antonio, up through Austin and Round Rock, around the wineries, back up to Dallas, and then back to San Diego. Cross-country driving at its finest.