Re: 2H on Bristol

From: Gerry Alanguilan <timawa>

>>Does anyone like blue pencils?  It looks
>>cool when other people do it.  However, I do not like it.  Too difficult to
>>erase.
>
>I think one is not meant to erase blue pencils because they do not turn up
>in print, or they can be easily removed when the artwork is scanned in the
>computer.

They are supposed to fade away, but they don't always.  For an example,
check out the last page of Impulse #21 (with the Legion in it; early 1997).
In the next to the last panel is a large "2", where the second word balloon
was initially planned to go.  (I have the original page; this isn't all
guesswork.)

Jim