ToMailing List GUTTERS
SubjectHello.
FromTu Bui
DateDec. 29, 2000, 11:50 a.m.
Hello,

Not exactly sure if this message will get through considering my e-mail
account has had several conflicts with e-mail lists like this one in the
past, but here goes.

Some of you seen me before e-mailing on the list, but for those who
hasn't -- I'm Tu Bui (that's Vietnamese), I'm 15 now, and I'm still
trying to get an early start on my penciling career in the industry.  I'm
still an amateur, but I think I've made commendable progress since late
1999, gathering skills and such by observing my favorite pencilers; Joe
Maduriera, Ed McGuinness (I TOLD you he was going to be on top), Leinil
Francis Yu, along with a couple of anime artists like Akira Toriyama
(he's hardly my type, but in terms of panel-to-panel, storytelling
skills, he's ok), Yoshitaka Amano, Nomura Tetsuya, Yasuomi Umetsu, and
lots more.

Anyway, to the point; you can see most of my work at
http://www.welcome.to/savageheaven, or you can go directly to
sequential pieces at http://uranus.spaceports.com/~fdragon/G-sq.html.  My
most recent panel-to-panel work are the X-men sequentials, so I'd prefer
you look at them instead of the others, that way you can determine the
level I'm at with my current skills.

There are illustrations, pin-ups, and such on my site, but I guess they
really have no relation with the topics discussed within the e-mail list,
so I wouldn't expand much on them.

Later,
Tu

P.S. >> For those who hasn't heard from me since I've left the list, I've
been "busy."  Nontheless; sorry, and I hope we can continue with our
correspondence.